Home Page

South Farnborough Junior School

Embracing our values today, to be a successful part of the world tomorrow


School Transport - Middle School

Pupils with special educational needs

Young people who are able to provide evidence of a disability can apply for a concessionary bus pass. The ‘Disabled Person’s Bus Pass’ is issued by Hampshire County Council and enables free travel at any time on local bus journeys which start in Hampshire. A companion bus pass may also be available depending on the needs of the person applying. Eligible children may include Blue Badge holders who have help with disability parking and those currently receiving home to school transport from the County Council.


Eligibility information

To check if your child is eligible for school transport please click on the link below:

School Details

School Address

Get in Touch