Home Page

South Farnborough Junior School



Year 3 - Applying for a Junior School place 

If your child is in Year 2 and attends an infant school, you should apply for a Year 3 place at a junior school for September 2021


When do I apply for a 2021 Year 3 place at South Farnborough Junior School?

Applications for Year 3 admissions open on 1st November 2020.  

The deadline for submitting your application is 15th January 2021.

The national notification date for on-time applications is 16th April 2021.


For more information on the application process please visit the Hampshire website. 


If you would like to view more information about South Farnborough Junior School please visit our Prospective Parents page

Are you in our catchment area? 

If you would like to check if you fall within our catchment area, please click here


School Details

School Address

Get in Touch

School Map